PCmover® Enterprise support & resources
PCmover Enterprise has a broad set of features that can be configured to the needs of all scenarios. IT staff is able to change PCmover workflow, rules, and settings without development expertise, and PCmover Enterprise will be executed in predetermined fashion.
Note: PCmover Enterprise has two components, the “Client” and the “ Policy Manager”.
- “Portable” application, can run from a network share or storage device
- Policy file can be centrally managed
- Compatible with Windows XP to the current version of Windows 10 (32/64 bit OS)
- Multiple connection options: LAN, Wireless, USB 2.0/3.0, Ethernet cable, or storage device.
- Supports migrations to/from virtual PC and “thin client” environments
- Ability to run pre/post scripting
- Streamline the migration procedure by removing migration “decisions"
- Improve migration filtering and “blacklist” management
- Easily modify PCmover “rule set” to override default configurations
- PCmover can be customized without extensive development
- PCmover utilizes “rules” to automate processes and enforce IT migration policies
- Enhanced reports can provide detailed reporting for users, applications, data and more
Premium Support Options
- Deep dive demonstrations of PCmover Enterprise Client & Policy Manager
- Log File analysis
- Policy File creation
- Light/Zero touch consulting and configuration
PCmover Enterprise Documentation
REMOTE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT WEBINAR (15 mins)
Alleviates the risk of reduced in-home productivity by quickly performing flawless remote user migrations. Three common use cases we support are:
- Migration for minimally managed remote office PCs.
- Migration for PCs that are imaged & shipped to the user, from a central deployment facility.
- Migration for PCs managed by Windows Autopilot and Intune.
WINDOWS 7 END OF SUPPORT – “WHY YOU SHOULD CARE.” (30 mins)
End of Support is here and only those organizations who purchased Extended Security Updates (ESU) will be eligible for ongoing security updates and bug fixes. Most have not, so any new security threat will mean an increased risk. Learn how PCmover Enterprise helps organizations quickly move from Windows 7 to Windows 10 with ease, avoiding costly security threats.
5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT DEPLOYING WINDOWS 10 AND WHY USMT ISN'T THE ANSWER - (34 mins)
While consumers can easily upgrade to Windows 10 at an affordable cost, businesses & organizations face a more difficult process. And unless the deployment process is well-defined and properly tested, resources and budgets will be stretched beyond their limits.
This webinar is for anyone involved in PC upgrade / refresh projects, and will focus on eliminating hidden costs, downtime, and post-upgrade support issues caused by using USMT.
Organizations are citing unplanned costs and business impacts with the overall effort of migrating to Windows 10. Explore feedback from these organizations that cover what has been done to minimize risk, lower costs, and shape the new user experience with PCmover Enterprise.
Fully automate your migrations by incorporating PCmover Enterprise within Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager.
PCmover Enterprise simplifies and standardizes PC deployments for specialized manufacturing company.
Check out how PCmover Enterprise stacks up against USMT and delivers not only what USMT lacks, but picks up where WET left off since its discontinuation.
Enterprise Case Studies
This multi-national pharmaceutical company uses PCmover Enterprise to migrate roughly 100,000 PCs within 14 months, most of which were done by the end-users themselves. The IT team, having previously used USMT, found PCmover to be a much more complete and simple solution.
Global professional & financial services firm chooses PCmover Enterprise over USMT for complex PC deployments
Global Professional & Financial Services Firm successfully completes a transfer of over 175,000 Windows® PCs – more efficient and cost effective than Microsoft’s User State Migration Tool (USMT).
A government agency in Australia seeking to improve processes and reduce costs of their hardware refreshes and their transfers of settings, applications and data. These tasks needed to be completed for approximately 1,400 PCs in 20 offices, nationwide.
Nordic retailer POWER increases productivity with PCmover Enterprise for customer data transfer service
Nordic region consumer electronics giant uses PCmover to save time and money when migrating customer data from old computers to new ones. Watch our short video on this case study.
Global IT staffing and consulting firm SmartSource chooses PCmover Enterprise over USMT, slashes expenses for multi-site PC refresh
Global IT staffing and consulting firm SmartSource relies on PCmover for cost-savings an ease of use when compared to Microsoft's User State Migration Tool (USMT). Watch our short video on this case study.
Gordon College faced major hurdles to keep its PC refresh efforts on track. Fast and reliable PC migrations enabled its small IT team to maximize uptime and minimize disruption to faculty and staff.
Netherlands-based information & communication technology services firm cuts Azure Active Directory profile migration time from 1.5 hours to 10 minutes.
Enterprise Video Library
Enterprise v11 Demos
Profile Migrator Features
Image & Drive Assistant Features
Enterprise v10 Demos